Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition
17.06 — 2017.06.22
To install and use MiniGUI, you will need the following tools:
- MiniGUI extended source and binaries
- Harbour (or xHarbour) compiler
- Borland C++ compiler (or MinGW, or Visual C, or Open Watcom, or Pelles C compilers)
MiniGUI uses Harbour and Borland C++ by default. To use MiniGUI with Harbour and Borland C++, you must download and install the following two files. Harbour binaries are included in the first file. To upgrade a previous installation of MiniGUI, you need only to download and install the first file.
Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 17.06
setup or 7-Zip Compressed Archive.
Includes MiniGUI libraries, include files, development tools, source code, sample applications, documentation, Harbour compiled libraries, Harbour include files and Harbour compiler binaries. Libraries are compiled for Borland C++.
- Borland C++ Compiler version 5.5
If you are using xHarbour, you will have to download and install xHarbour
and then configure MiniGUI to use xHarbour.
See Getting started for additional information.
- Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 17.06 with xHarbour 1.2.3 precompiled libraries for Borland C++ 5.5.1
There are also a donationware build for Embarcadero C++ 10.1 Berlin compiler and command-line tools:
and donationware xCC-based self-extracting archive for xHarbour.com distribution.
The following file is a history of changes to all versions of MiniGUI.